This is a printable poster titled ‘The Morning Invitation’ Based on a quote from the book ‘Love Does’ by Bob Goff.
The Morning Invitation | Inspired by Bob Goff’s ‘Love Does’ | Learn to start each day with joy & expectation
Learn to start each day with joy & expectation
This is a printable poster titled ‘The Morning Invitation’ Based on a quote from the book ‘Love Does’ by Bob Goff. Read the quote here.
How The Download Works
- Size of this download: A3 – 297 x 420 mm // 11.7 x 16.5 inches – You can always print it smaller as well
- After purchase you will receive a PDF download you can print at home or at a print shop.
- This file is meant to be used only by you
|Original Art Type|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Print at home
- Before you press 'print' on your device check out the options available for your printer. If possible choose maximum print quality for best results.
- If you want a more professional look, buy thicker print paper. Thickness in paper is indicated by weight. Regular printing paper is usually 80 grams, the higher the grams the thicker the paper will be. Make sure that your printer is able to print thicker paper as well.
- Personally I like the results best on matte paper. There are different types of paper. Glossy paper is often used for printing photographs. Think about what type of paper you like most and choose that to print on.
Printing at a print shop
It might look daunting placing your first order at a print shop, but it's actually really easy. Here are a few things that will help you in the process.
The Usual Process for Placing an Order Online
- Choose type of print
Often you have a choice between a 'poster' or a 'fine art print'
A poster is usually less expensive and printed on thinner paper.
A fine art print is more expensive and printed on high quality durable papers that are quite thick.
- Choose size
Choose the size you downloaded (see product description) or smaller but keep the same dimensions. If you bought A1 you can print it on A2, A3 and A4.
Remember that you should not print it bigger than your download. This will cause the print to come out less sharp.
- Choose if you want a border around the art
Often they ask whether you want the art printed 'clean' or with a border. Choose what you think will look best for what you have in mind.
- Choose specific paper
Think about what you find important. Does it have to be matte or glossy? Environmentally friendly? Cheap as possible or high quality? Thick or thin? (Thickness is indicated by grams.)
Often you can get a free paper sample from the print shop send to your house so you can see and feel the papers they have, this can help a lot when you're unsure what paper to print on.
- Upload your file
You can upload the file you've downloaded here. If you've received multiple files make sure you upload the right one. The crop marks file is meant for a 'clean' print (without border) - the marks help the printer to cut the artwork more accurately.
- Choose a delivery time and price
If you want it fast, you'll have to pay more. Often, the more time you give them, the less you pay.
- Order and enjoy the result!
Finding the Right Print Shop
I would advice to look around on the internet for one in your country. Choose one where you understand the order process and where you are happy with the pricing.
Some print shops also have the option of framing your artwork right away. And/or adding a passe-partout to it